This week, I’m forgoing my usual Friday Fancies to share my Christmas (and birthday) wish list. Perhaps you’ll find some ideas for yourself! (It’s never too early.)
1. Ferragamo Varina flats – The most perfect shoe on Earth.
2. Kindle Paperwhite – I’m finally willing to trade in my ancient model for this.
3. Vineyard Vines Tartan Bow skirt – Elegant, yet cozy. The epitome of winter attire.
4. Anthropologie Lavish collar – Thrilled to see so many great fur wraps this year.
5. Tory Burch Jess boot – Love the equestrian-influenced metal detail.
6. Kate Spade Skinny Mini Bow Ring – Adorable. Like an ornament for a finger.
7. Kate Spade portable charger – Clever, as always.
8. T-Fal ActiFry – Makes fries with just a spoonful of olive oil. Enough said.
9. The Wes Anderson Collection – The first official book about my favorite director.
10. Barbour Beadnell jacket – Utilitarian style in a sophisticated fit.