Exactly one month until the best day of the year! I couldn’t be more excited, after spending last Christmas in Georgia. For those of you who haven’t started your gift-shopping, consider these:
1. Anthropologie monogrammed mug – This limited edition of the classic has been making the rounds among blogs.
2. Izola flask – “Your everyday stainless steel flask”… Engraved with one of a dozen clever sayings.
3. Ideal Bookshelf – A print or a customized painting of a loved one’s favorite books.
4. Monkey Pod Games Wooden Four In A Row – A more sophisticated version of the original.
5. Humans of New York – Without a doubt, the most interesting collection of photos published this year.
6. Crate & Barrel Camille wine glass – Yes, these are the pretty wine glasses that appear in basically every episode of Scandal.
7. PureGear retro game case – A case that might even distract someone from the actual smartphone.
8. C. Wonder monogram glass plate – This plate, which comes in a variety of gorgeous designs, makes a perfect catch-all.
9. Essie mini cube – Essie’s winter collection is very impressive this year… And I don’t even wear nail polish!
10. Brett Cramer Himalayan Salt Tequila Glasses – Possibly the greatest invention ever.